Elder Care & Concierge Services
Manager Advocate Watchdog & Friend.
Longman WealthCare Management provides total care for families.
The frustration of managing the tiny details that are an everyday part of life is a challenge for people in general, but particularly for those of advancing age, those with debilitating illness, and people with disabilities.
Due to the geographical scattering of family members, and to the predominance of families in which both spouses are in the job force, the support system of past generations is now absent.
There’s a simple way to meet the needs of aging and infirm, as well as the needs of family members who care for them. Longman WealthCare Management provides a unique collaborative system that arranges, monitors, and assesses the quality, frequency, and timeliness of care.
LWM has designed this unique package of services specifically for three groups of people:
- The elderly who want to remain in their homes
- Those living in retirement communities, assisted living facilities, or nursing facilities, and
- Any person, regardless of age, with physical or mental disabilities
In addition to our client’s primary Doctor and specialists, experienced managers would be assembled in order to provide care which may include the following:
- CPA- to ensure the integrity of the total system of care and to address the client’s financial and banking needs. As your cherished family member gets older, they may need some help with their day-to-day financial tasks.
- Elder Care Attorneys- to administrate and resolve legal disputes, eldercare issues and estate paperwork
- Certified Social Worker- to assess the client’s personal needs and to monitor the quality of services arranged for him or her
- Geriatric Care Manager- to serve the needs of the elderly
- Medical Case Manager- to develop and to oversee a comprehensive medical care plan
- Respite Provider- to make regular visits with the client, thus affording periods of relief for family members and other caregivers.
Not only do we serve the elderly with a myriad of health issues, we also work with Registered nurses, doctors and certified Dementia Care Specialists to better assist the clients and families that are trying to cope with this devastating condition.
With our elder care services, you get the help of a caring, honest and knowledgeable professional. Someone on your team, looking out for your loved one's best interest. Your loved ones get assistance with their daily finances and business duties and you are kept informed of every step we make. That way, you always know that your family member's needs are being met.
Key Financial and Legal Services
- Banking needs including wire transfers and credit cards
- Bill paying, maintaining financial records and cash management
- Coordinating information through supporting documents and schedules to be utilized for the preparation of tax returns
- Coordinating information flow with ongoing service providers and Eldercare attorneys
- Developing financial, reporting packages and record management
- Household payroll and reporting
- Preparation of budgets and cash flow management
- Philanthropy management and administration including monitoring charitable contributions
- Reconciliation of bank and investment accounts
- Tracking and analysis of family assets including collectibles
Key Concierge Care Services
- Scheduling private travel arrangements, personal shopping, review vendor proposals and supervise household services, insurance analysis and oversight, property management
- Care Management, Comprehensive Assessments
- Crisis Intervention, Medication Management
- Coordination of Home Health, Identification of Community Resources
- Keeping Families Informed, Home Safety Evaluations
- Long-range Planning, Housing Options
- Client Advocate, Bill Paying Services
- Relocation Assistance, Home maintenance
"Your legacy plan can be a powerful gift."
We find that many of our clients appreciate the ability to leave a message to their heirs. This can take many forms, from a video to a book to a simple letter. These tools help you memorialize your wishes while sharing hopes, dreams and lessons learned with future generations.
These legacy planning tools can be powerful gifts to leave to those you love. We help determine the appropriate vehicle and articulate the message so you can share with your families and friends.
Special Needs Planning
"Is your estate structured in a way that will protect your special-needs child?"
A long-term financial plan is crucial for parents and grandparents of a special-needs child. Costs are extensive and include therapies, transportation, medical care and living expenses.
We assist parents in determining the best ways to shelter assets for their children with special needs to protect eligibility for need-based benefits.
In families with multiple children, planning for special needs enables parents to save for retirement and college expenses while ensuring that care is available after they are gone.
There are many possible strategies to meet these needs. Working with your legal and tax advisors, we can help you find the best solutions.